Double Reed Day at UNCG
Monday, January 16, 2017
8:30 am-5:00 pm
UNCG School of Music Greensboro, NC
For all advanced, intermediate & beginning double reed students
• Guest Artists: Robert Barris and Ben Hoadley, bassoons; Jack Harel and Anna Lampidis, oboe
• Hosts, UNCG Faculty: Dr. Ashley Barret, oboe; Dr. Michael Burns, bassoon
• Multiple Masterclasses
• Clinics on breathing, tone production, fingerings, reedmaking & adjusting for oboe & bassoon
• UNCG student performances
• Faculty Recital
• Double Reed Choir
• Repair specialist on site to take care of minor repairs & adjustments
Pre-registration is requested. Admission is $30.00 per person for the day.
Proceeds from the day benefit the UNCG School of Music Double Reed Scholarship Fund.
Double Reed Players of all ages, Band Directors & Teachers Welcome!
Classes, clinics, lessons and activities for Advanced, Intermediate and Beginners. We will even start or switch your beginners!
For further information, please contact:
Dr. Michael Burnsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Ashley Barretemail@example.com
Official UNCG Double Reed Day website including online Registration Form can be found here
Payment Page using Paypal to make an online Payment for Registration can be found here
YouTube Video of “Bad Reed-mance” performed by the UNCG Bassoon Studio at 2010’s studio recital can be found here